Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I help my mom run a home daycare. Honestly, I hate it, like really hate it. I want to be able to spend my days with only my two children. There are so many things I want to do with them that I don't get to do. Today I left the main room and took Xander and Hylan with me. All the others were throwing fits at the same time, and I had to get out. We went to mine and Than's room and just played on the bed. It was wonderful. Hylan isn't much of a laugher, but everytime Xander touched him or rolled on or got in his face, he laughed hysterically. I hope they continue to get along that well. I look forward to more of those moments with my two boys.

1 comment:

Sook said...

Hylan laughs?? That's awesome! Matt hasn't really laughed out loud yet... I really want him to. :) I am glad that you got to spend time alone with your two boys.