Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Don't Cut Your Hair"

You'd think by the title of this post, it would be about Xander, but no, it is about Than. Than hates having his hair even an inch long. He'd like to shave it bald. I won't let him of course. His hair looks so much better a little longer. It's still clean-cut. He looks in the mirror and sees the shaggy dog. I don't know what to do with him. Usually, he'll hold out until I feel like cutting it because I'm pretty good at it, and I cut it just the right length (for me). Well, two days ago, he went into the bathroom and cut his own stinkin' hair. I couldn't believe he did this. It looks awful, AND HE DOESN'T CARE!!! He thinks people don't pay attention to hair. He is wrong. He won't believe me. We are looking for a new job here, people. I love him, but that just gets on my nerves.

1 comment:

The Liljenquist Family said...

Oh dear, did he take the buzzers to? You out to post a picture and take a survey.