Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last Saturday we had family pictures taken. We just went to Sears. Professional photographers cost too much, and I don't know anyone who takes pictures that I like. I may try my sister or her mother-in-law. We'll see. I really wanted a good picture of my two boys together, but that didn't happen. We did get several fantastic ones of them apart though. Xander hammed it up for the camera. He's been really shy lately but not for the girl taking the pictures. He wanted to be in every picture. She even let him press the button and take some. It was really cute. Hylan really liked her too and smiled like crazy.

Sidenote: Than got a big raise, but it's still not enough for us to move out... :( It's alot closer though.


I need to load some more pictures onto the comp, but for now, I'm just going to write. Xander's newest favorite activity is watering the garden. It's a very pathetic garden, at best, but he enjoys playing with the hose and spraying the plants. He ends up completely soaked every time. We also tried fingerpainting for the first time. I think he liked it. We kept his work and put it on the wall (it has since fallen down). It will be back up soon, but he likes to point out his and my handprints.

Hylan has rolled over a couple of times but doesn't get much floor time because of the home daycare and a rough older brother. He prefers to be where he can watch everything. The walker/bouncer is a life saver. He is such a happy baby. He smiles at us even when we're not looking at him. He just loves people.

3 comments:

Sook said...

Than got a big raise! Congratulations! Guess what?! It's official now. I just bought tickets to Korea so I am really excited. We are leaving on Oct 11 and never coming back! haha J/K I love your family pictures. I want to get them done so badly. Are they expensive?

Angela said...

YIPPEEE for Than! I hope another one follows REALLY fast :) What a cute family you all make! And Seas IS TO professional...it is better than asking the neighbor kids to take the picture for you!!!

Ally said...

so CUTE!! look at you and your family! i am so happy for you! who would have thought these family days would come when we were dressing up at midnight in the corner house?