Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Night night, Dada.

If you read and remember my first post, you know that Xander doesn't talk much. He only says a few words, but he has been trying to talk more and has said a couple new things. I just got him some play-doh, and he held it up while he was playing with it and said bay-doh or pay-doh or something like that. I was excited. I think that's the first time he's said a word in reference to an object. He also grabbed my dad's hand and pulled him toward his room and said "my room". Yay for two word phrases. And finally, tonight, he said Night night Dada to Than. Than teared up when he told me. He doesn't get to hear him talk much because he's at work so much, so he was pretty excited. Also, my mom just read a book about smart children who are late talkers, and Xander fit it almost to a T. We knew he was bright and social and happy, so we didn't get why he wasn't talking. I'm probably just worrying too much. That's what I do. Silly me.

1 comment:

Sook said...

That is soo cute!