Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I just felt like writing a little today

First of all, let me apologize for never posting pictures on here. If you'd like to see pictures, just check facebook.
Well, lately, amazingly, my life has felt a little less stressed. I don't know how...between my mother's chemo, Xander's new tantrums, and Hylan not sleeping. My mom has been handling it well so far...one treatment down, seven to go. I seem to be doing a little better with more responsibility around the house...it's more like my own house. My grandmother is (surprisingly)loaning my parents money to make it through while my mom can't work. I'm almost glad she can't right now. No more daycare for a few months. I'm getting to spend more time with my children. I get to take Xander outside more and read to him. I'm not completely exhausted by 3 p.m. anymore. It's fantastic.
Also, my boys are so dang adorable. Xander has started talking alot more. Today, he called me Valerie because he heard Than do it. He also told me, "I want a book" while we were at the store. He calls Hylan Hybaby. Hylan just laughs at him all day. I love watching them together.

1 comment:

Sook said...

WOW.. VALERIE, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE GOING THROUGH LATELY... YOU'RE A TOUGH WOMAN. I HOPE YOUR MOM FEELS BETTER SOON. WELL, I GOT INTO A LITTLE ACCIDENT LAST NIGHT AT A PARKING LOT... I WAS JUST STUPID AND PANICKED SO MADE A LITTLE MISTAKE. I WAS SO UPSET THOUGH. EVERYONE'S OKAY AND I CALMED DOWN AFTER SEAN GAVE ME A BLESSING. I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW. BUT ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.