Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ludlow family reunion

I would love to give all the details of everything we did and everwhere we went, but I won't. It's probably only entertaining to me anyway. I will mention a few of my favorite moments and why I love my life...Xander blowing bubbles with his cousins, Than's crawfish boil, Hylan finally rolling over consistently, getting to hang out with Rachel and Matt, going to Matt's [suprise] wedding, Xander's unquenchable thirst for otter pops, Hylan's discovery of his screaming happy voice, and my favorite part of the reunion was my four-wheeler ride with Than through the mountains of central Utah. Yes, it's true; my favorite moment was with only Than, not with his whole family or even with our children, just me and my honeybun. I really love him.

No comments: