Friday, November 7, 2008

Food Obsessions

I just think this is funny, so I'm sharing. Xander is absolutely addicted to and obsessed with Taco Bell. He looks for the sign wherever we go. Yesterday, he had a taco for lunch and one for dinner (homemade taco for dinner). Oh, and they have to be soft shell. Than had to take his truck back to Magee tonight, and we drove to pick him up. Magee is a little over an hour away. Xander chanted "Need Taco Bell" all the way there. He did not get a taco today. He had already had dinner. It makes me laugh. I'm just glad tacos are only 89 cents.
Hylan's current food love is popcorn. We break it up into little bits, and there is nothing he loves more.

Taco Bell, no Popcorn, Taco Bell, no Popcorn.......I can hear it now.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for following my blog! How did I not know you had a blog? Glad I discovered it!!

Rachel said...

Awww... Val! I miss you and Than so much! Your kids are adorable and I love reading all your little posts. Hope you are having a fabulous week! Love ya!