Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat

My big-boy robot. He loved his costume. I think it will be a dress-up now.



My little lion


Some cookies my mom mixed up, Xander and I cut out, and I quickly decorated. Not my best work, but they sure were yummy.








Hylan likes to ride on Daddy's shoulders. Than enjoys it too, even though he doesn't look like it in this picture.


All of us in front of our trunk


My sister's dog, Leo. He was actually the boys' favorite part of the trunk or treat.


Xander getting some candy. He had finally warmed up to it by this time.


Before we went. They actually smiled at the same time!

For Halloween, we took the boys to a Trunk or Treat at the other ward in the county. Xander was very hesitant, but started getting into by about the last three cars. There were two or three he wouldn't go near because either the people or the trunk was too scary for him. We decided to participate and we, with some help from my sister and brother-in-law, decorated our trunk and passed out candy. I took the boys around, and Than manned the van. Here are a few Halloween pictures.































1 comment:

Angela said...

What cute kids! I love their costums...isn't this Halloween stuff fun!