Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My little reminders

Sorry if some of my posts are a bit boring. Sometimes I write here to make sure I remember to write things down for the boys later.

For example:

Today I was out swinging the boys and I was singing the I'm feelin' HOT HOT HOT song. I don't remember the title right now, but you get the idea....then Xander and Hylan copy me. Xander wasn't a surprise but hearing Ha Ha Ha come out of Hylan's mouth sure was. It was so cute. His favorite words right now are uh-oh and uh-uh. Hylan has been getting better at using a fork lately too. That means total self-feeding is just around the corner. Hooray!

Tomorrow is story time at the library. Xander has been doing better and better. He sits and listens to the stories. Sometimes he tries to pick out books for the librarian to read. It's so nice that she's patient and usually gives in at least once or twice. Xander's birthday is next month, and he is well aware. He tries to convince us that he's already three but then just goes into how he's "getting a Percy for my birthday in May."

1 comment:

Sook said...

I was thinking about taking Matt to story time at our local library once he starts talking or something.

I can't believe Xander is almost 3!! It just feels like it was yesterday I got to hold him for the first time when he was born. They grow up so fast!