Saturday, April 25, 2009

Picture update

Here are a few pictures for those of you without a facebook or who don't look at it very often. They are way out of order, but here you go. Enjoy.


Hylan decorating an Easter egg



Xander hunting at the Primary egg hunt

the kids and me waiting to hunt


Xander decorating eggs



Hylan hunting




Hylan attempting to eat with a spoon. He does better with a fork.





Xander with the train he made from cars. Btw, the binky is still gone, just an older picture.






the cupcakes I made for the primary egg hunt with a couple that Than and Xander made







All of my boys in the box after we got a new refrigerator








my favorite flower bc it smells like candy






























1 comment:

Jay said...

WOW! I never realized how curly Xander's hair was before. Those are great pictures.