Friday, June 5, 2009

Chuckles

My mother is on a major family history kick right now. It's been really interesting learning about people even she never met. She's done a little traveling, finding records and talking to people. She's also visited some cemeteries. The boys, of course, come along when I go on the trips. Maybe we've been hanging out in cemeteries a little too much, and this is why.

On our way to Magee to pick up Than, Xander point out the window and says, "I want to go play over there." I wasn't really paying attention to what was around us, so I looked where he was pointing. I said, "The cemetery?"......"Yeah, the cemetery. I want to play over there."

Okay, so my son would rather hang out in a graveyard than his sandbox. Oh well, I'll worry about that another day. Today it's funny.

1 comment:

Sook said...

I think I want to track down Sean's side of the family - I don't know what I can do to track down my side of the family with my grandma's records being stuck in N. Korea and my grandpa's records lost (I'll tell you what happened later, it's a long story. :)

But that's neat that your mom and you have been doing family history stuff. I really want to learn about Sean's heritage so that Matt knows it too.

P.S. I've always thought Xander is hilarious. What a funny kid!