Thursday, June 25, 2009

NC Vacation

These are a few highlights from our vacation.

Xander
riding a train
waterfalls
riding other rides
the golfball rollercoasters at the science museum
chickens at the petting farm

Hylan
the entire petting farm
ferris wheel
all the ball stuff at the science museum
fish at the aquarium
extra junk food

We all enjoyed getting to see Uncle Troy, Aunt Robyn, and Marisa. Xander told us how much he liked them as we were walking around wal-mart last night. Mama enjoyed Biltmore Estate above everything else. Than, Xander, and I did a grape juice tasting while we were there. I ended buying three bottles. Than and I went shooting with Troy...lots of fun. We loved seeing all the natural beauty that North Carolina has. I especially loved the craggy gardens in the mountains. Oh, and we also got to see bears in the wild. That was pretty exciting. I will try and post pictures. If you would like to see some now, try this. www.facebook.com/valerie.ludlow I'm not sure it will work, so let me know.

No comments: