Friday, July 10, 2009

Lots of happenings

1. Than is starting school full time in about a month. We have no idea how we'll pay for everything (really, pay for ANYTHING), but we know it will work out somehow.

2. My mom made it through yet another surgery. She had her thyroid removed , along with the tumor that was on it. The surgeon seems to think it wasn't cancerous after all. So, the biopsy was wrong? What? I think they should have to pay for the lifetime of medication she is now going to have to take.

3. My grandmother is now in an inpatient hospice facility. We will probably lose her in the next few days. I'll have an entire, probably rather interesting post on her in a few days.

4. Happy news. My brother and his wife are expecting a baby and will be visiting at the end of next month. Hooray! My sister and her husband also just found out (yesterday) that they too are expecting. Everyone is guessing that they'll both have girls.

No comments: