Sunday, March 21, 2010

Something they're not quite getting

Xander seems to think Jesus won't be resurrected until this Easter. I think it's kind of funny bc we've explained things to him before. Maybe an Easter FHE will clear things up.

Hylan continues to call Xander Hyney. Many months ago he reffered to himself and Xander both as Hylan, or Hy-yan, but now he's still Hy-yan, but Xander is Hyney.
Hylan has also started saying No thanks when he doesn't want something, but he also says no thanks when he's just plain telling us no. It's the rudest No thanks I've ever heard but then I laugh. I'm a terrible disciplinarian.

They are both so funny all the time. Almost everything they say is hilarious. I wish I could remember everything. Maybe after our time on Earth, we'll be able to look back at whatever we want. That would be totally awesome.

No comments: