Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hockey Rocks My Socks!

I decided to tag along on the boy scout outing to a hockey game on the coast. We even took the boys along. It was awesome. I knew I loved hockey before, but I really love it now. Xander and Hylan especially loved the Wolf mascot. Xander shook his hand and gave him five. He told my mom today about the big wolf. They both held their pucks on the way to church and on the way home. We might just make hockey our family sport of choice. One last side note...Hylan loves waving bye bye, but he always waves when we say night night because Xander has to wave to everyone when he says night night. It's adorable.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I have always wanted to go to a hackey game...I am so glad you decided to go!

Anonymous said...

I love hockey! The last time I went and saw a hockey game was in Rexburg. It was a college game and it was freeeeeeeeezing! :)