Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow!!!

It snowed here today. It was actually the second time this year (it snowed in January). It's nearly five o'clock, and there is still a ton of snow on the ground. That has never happened during my lifetime in Mississippi. My dad and Than got a snow day, so we were all home. We took the boys out in it. Xander told me it was too cold but he liked the way it looked. He's not much of a winter child. Hylan seemed to like looking at it but didn't like the cold.

My mom missed it, but she is doing much better. They moved her out of ICU the day before yesterday. I made videos and took plenty of pictures for her. I will post those in a couple of days.

All the snow made me think back to my time in Rexburg.....freezing my patookus off, the sparkling white and stillness right after a good snow, my roommates and I trying not to track all the wet and yuckiness into the Cornerhouse, Than and I dating and getting engaged, and Than making sure there was salt everywhere while I was pregnant so I wouldn't slip. Oh, I love the snow.

No comments: