Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mama times

"I like squirrels. I like their fluffy tails. Squirrels eat acorns." "I play with my hair like Daddy." "Let me eat first!" "I want blue cupcakes." Xander has become quite the talker...finally. We love it, and it just adds to his hilarity. Life really is just one big improv show for him. He has a hard time making a mean face without smiling. Hylan is following in his footsteps and now makes the mean smiley face. He still has trouble sleeping. It got better for a while, but he got sick a couple weeks ago and has gone all the way backwards. Sometimes he wakes up about every half hour. Otherwise, he is a very pleasant child. Hylan could play in the sandbox all day if I let him. Well, he could stay outside playing with grass, leaves, acorns, and rocks all day. I'm so grateful for my boys.

Oh, and I gladly made the blue cupcakes.

2 comments:

Morgan Family said...

:) They are so cute!! I'm excited to have a boy to play in the dirt. I need to come see you!

Sook said...

Awww, you're a good mama. I want to hear Xander talk. Put him on the phone with me! :)