Saturday, August 22, 2009

Big Week

Xander is potty-trained except for his near complete lack of pooping. :) We've even had to give the poor boy a laxative. We're not sure if he's holding it on purpose or if it's just coincidence.

Than and I got to go to the temple on Wednesday and make a whole date day out of it while my mom watched the boys.

Than started school on Thursday and is feeling a little overwhelmed, but I think he'll be fine once he gets into the swing of things.

Hylan slept through the night last night. Hooray! (He gets up in the middle of the night sometimes and roams the house in complete silence, so we're super excited about him not getting up....not to mention that we got to sleep.)

2 comments:

Jay said...

I get to start School tomorrow (the 24th). I am excited for the new semester, yet saddened by the loss of travel freedom for the next 9 months. Oh well, I guess I will have a lot to look forward to next summer. That is very exciting that Xander is potty trained. Don't get discouraged if he has some relapses though, some kids go through that.

Angela said...

YIPEE. Jared is in the same boat as far as pooping goes.