Monday, August 10, 2009

Pictures on my blog. What??!!!

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately. Cliff and Jodie came for a visit, and we've been up to lots. Sorry that they're all mixed up. Xander petting the alligator while during the swamp tour.
A big alligator. We saw tons.

"Super Xander!" He likes to yell that when he jumps, and he jumps off of everything.


They got to help paint their new room. This was actually in the closet.



I just thought this was a nice size comparison of our boys.




He still hasn't gotten a haircut. 18 months old in just a few days.





This was what my mom said when I told her I wanted a picture of her holding the gator. "Ugh, we had these when I was little." Yeah, her dad worked for the government, and they had a few pet baby alligators.






Hylan has no fear. He grabbed it all over. It was nice though.







during the water balloon fight at church








Yes, he did shoot me right after this.









There's Than. He was so excited. I love him.










Cliff and Jodie eating a funnel cake at the exchange club fair.











Our family after fair night #1












Xander will only clean up using tongs (aka pickers).













An old chest of drawers I painted for the boys. I know it's a little crazy looking, but they like it.














Xander and I are in the corner. This was on the roller coaster. He loved it!!!















I love Hylan's face in this picture, and Uncle Cliff is pretty funny too.
















My parents' clan...3 children, 3 in-laws, 2 grandchildren with 2 on the way. I know it looks like I have one on the way, but it's Madeline and Jodie.


































This is when Xander sent them to their room. X and H have since moved in there. Uncle Cliff and Aunt Jodie went back to Idaho. :(



















4 comments:

Morgan Family said...

Your family is so adorable!!! :)

The Liljenquist Family said...

how fun! did you cut your hair? it's super cute short!!!

Ally said...

Your boys are sooo cute!

Jay said...

That looks like a fun tour. It is nice to see your family. We miss you guys out here.