Saturday, August 15, 2009

A bit of small news

Xander is potty-training right now. I wasn't really in that big of a hurry bc he seemed to fear the toilet, and I don't mind changing diapers that much, but I finally decided it was time. We put underwear on him Wednesday evening. He had one wet accident on Thursday and has been clean since. Only one problem has occurred: fear of pooping in the potty, but he finally did today. I thought he was going to hold it forever. I know you really don't want to know about this. It's more of a funny reminder for myself. That's our news this week on Xander.
Favorite toys: a net that Grandma and Grandpa got for him a while back, a pair of tongs, and trains

Hylan is talking more and more. He finally started saying Pawpaw which has made my dad super happy. No Mimi yet though. He's obsessed with Barney and likes to throw everything. His terrible 2's stage has begun I'm afraid, but he's just so cute when he's being bad. Xander can't get the best of him anymore. Hylan fights back and now starts alot of the scuffles. They play great together most of the time though.
Favorite toys: DVD and CD cases and trains

Favorite activities together: wrestling on the bed and jumping on pillows.

No comments: