Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tid-bits

So, I think Xander has officially outgrown his sandbox. He still enjoys it though.
Xander has an array of toys that he sleeps with at night. These are two of his favorites, and they are always kept together. Frog and lizard are a pair.
This is the first Jack-O-Lantern we've had since I was pregnant with Xander. He thought its guts were yudty (yucky). It's supposed to be a redneck. Maybe you'll be able to tell better once he's lit up....maybe not.
Than and I went on a date this weekend. We went and saw Eagle Eye. We were both very impressed.
There's our sweet little Hylan. He's been rather sick this week. Three trips to the ER and one to the pediatrician. Three blood drawings, two shots, and one catheter later, he is doing much better. We will find out tomorrow exactly what the problem was.
He's getting so big. He loves balls, cars, and dogs. Those things can really get him moving. He's trying to get to his Aunt Maddi's dog Leo in this picture.
A few other things from the past week. Than fixed the toilet and the sink in the bathroom. I'm pretty sure he did some more handy work that I just can't think of right now. We had a nice laugh about having to go to Home Depot five times in one day. Luckily, it's right down the road. I made an entire meal with vegetables and everything all by myself. Sadly that is an accomplishment. Than loved it. I actually have been cooking alot lately. Xander has been talking more and more in full or almost full sentences. He still uses one word and two words though. He can recognize and name A-F of the alphabet. Hylan and Xander have been having screaming contests lately. It's no fun for me but lots of fun for them. It's really cute. Hylan has also learned to shake his head and thinks it's just hilarious. I can't believe he's 8 months old already.

2 comments:

The Liljenquist Family said...

Hey, it's your shiny shirt- I love it! Your boys are getting so big, isn't it fun?

Sook said...

i can't believe hylan can stand already.